=

Pages

Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Media : Lady Rania Malaysia Fashion Show 2013

Im selected as a model for ladyrania launching event. Alhamdulillah. I met my friends again at this event. They are wonderful, gorgeous, adorable and so much more. Im not gonna finish blogging if just speak about them :)
Rehearsal fashion show was doing very well as my fitting with my sponsor is on the same night which is on friday night. We learn how to walk through briena and sherry lyn.
Then the next day is the event day. Im so nervous. I got some complication on that day. First, we need to check out and check in new room which is haziq , booked for me. After check in to the new room, its makeup time.
I've been makeup by kak azzlinda. She is a proffesional makeup artist who has involved in this field for 9 years. Awesome huh? And guess what ? She use a very expensive and branded makeup stuff. Seriously I feel that Im the one who are very lucky on that day.
Here are some of my picture on the event day. Have fun !

 See how flawless our makeup are ! Mmg terbaik mua aku nih (Y).

Love,
Nadira Kushari.

1 comment:

luthfi said...

cantiknyaaaaaa.....se;amat ya,semoga sukses selalu