=

Pages

Nuffnang

Friday, February 1, 2008

Huahaha...this year are very2 bad larh!!

sorry 2008,until now,i have no sweet time like 2007 year... Now,I'm waiting for KKQ result,I think mine ok[kowt!]...now,i'm seraching about phone Sony Ericson W850i...Syok gila babeng..Wait2,be4 tht,to all my international friends...I'm sorry for this late relpy...I'm so busy lately...With the HOMEWORK,HOMEWORK,HOMEWORK....I'm so tension you know!!! 4 those who i didn't relpy your letters,I'm sorry larh!! Promise will reply your letter if i got free time[maybe n if]...so,hope u all can understand me,to al my friends and expacially

Khatarina Ullher from German
Song-Un from South Korea

Really2 sorry....For your servaniour,thankxx a lot!!I appriciate it!! And i love it!![Sungguh!]

Actually,i ...

have to go now...

sorry and i'll continue this tomorrow!!

see ya!

No comments: