=

Pages

Nuffnang

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Makan-makan time...

Yaehoo.....Today I makan with all my family=my family + my family angkat larh... We eat at KFC sek. 6..Fuh..Actually my sis n I got KFC voucher RM 20 each of us... When,i'm following my dad to order the meal,I'm so schoked when the bill is RM 84.38...Fuh.. Tak banyak kew tuh... Well,when the meal as arrive,we start to EAT!Muahaha..I love it...Ngee....After the makan2,I think to take my younger sis pict!!Here the pict!!Muahaha...I love her more than my sis sebenar... Pretty + cute right???

This is when she smile...

After that,she start crying..Hehehe...bacause her sis playing games at garden larh...So,I bring her to the small garden...Nearest the KFC... After that,She crying again... I wast so upset larh....So,I bring him to my mother...After that, I go outside to teman my sis maen...Sambil2 tu,I pown maen gak ar kat garden tuh...Then,My dad request me to take this pixt!!Sy pown dengan x sudi nye bring out my fon from my pocket...

The second pixt is here...She was so happy you know...

Wuargh....

After that,I masuk balik dlm KFC tuh... I angkat balik my sis kecik tuh....Then,I capture this pict!!!Muahaha..sesungguhnya i love to posing and capturing pixt!!

Aina playing his free toy's

After that,I make a request to my older sis to take my pixt with my new sis,Nur Adriana Batrisyia...The result is here....
Are we the same???

Tak lame lepas tu,kitorang pown balik....F.I.N




No comments: